Mattie's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Parker, Hedge prices are only good for volumes committed to those hedges - in most…"

Mattie replied Feb 24, 2010 to Smaller Chokes Validated by Petrohawk

46 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by CatShale

"Skip and ALongview, The acreage is too scattered to give you a breakdown of each Se…"

Mattie replied Feb 11, 2010 to EOG Announces Excellent Results from 1st Bossier Shale Test (2/9/10)

30 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jim bobb

"It is odd that Encana is now posting a large swath of acreage for sale in the same g…"

Mattie replied Feb 10, 2010 to EOG Announces Excellent Results from 1st Bossier Shale Test (2/9/10)

30 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jim bobb

"What is the probable spacing for these wells? Are we looking at 8 bcf based on 640 a…"

Mattie replied Feb 9, 2010 to EOG Announces Excellent Results from 1st Bossier Shale Test (2/9/10)

30 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jim bobb

"Les, Okay, yes - I misread your estimate on increase as being 30 bcf, but my point…"

Mattie replied Feb 4, 2010 to WILL AN OVER SUPPLY OF U.S. NATURAL GAS IMPACT HAYNESVILLE SHALE LEASE OFFERS? - Fool.com

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by sesport

"Les, I am on your side here - I apologize if I insulted you by questioning your mat…"

Mattie replied Feb 4, 2010 to WILL AN OVER SUPPLY OF U.S. NATURAL GAS IMPACT HAYNESVILLE SHALE LEASE OFFERS? - Fool.com

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by sesport

"Les, I am very much aware that there is a lot of gas-fired generation in the US tha…"

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by sesport

"Skip, I am agreeing with you that the chances of a continuing supply glut are real…"

Mattie replied Feb 3, 2010 to WILL AN OVER SUPPLY OF U.S. NATURAL GAS IMPACT HAYNESVILLE SHALE LEASE OFFERS? - Fool.com

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by sesport

"Otherwise, I am in agreement with you, Skip. We will not see the big declines that C…"

Mattie replied Feb 2, 2010 to WILL AN OVER SUPPLY OF U.S. NATURAL GAS IMPACT HAYNESVILLE SHALE LEASE OFFERS? - Fool.com

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by sesport

"Skip, My prediction is already coming true - Barry Obama has EVERY reason to suppor…"

Mattie replied Feb 2, 2010 to WILL AN OVER SUPPLY OF U.S. NATURAL GAS IMPACT HAYNESVILLE SHALE LEASE OFFERS? - Fool.com

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by sesport

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service