B.H.'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hear,Hear stixs I`m in your corner!!!!! Some people are very upset because their lea…"

B.H. replied Aug 15, 2011 to Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

" I didn`t vote for him,but this is what you get when Dems had both Houses 07,08,and…"

B.H. replied Aug 8, 2011 to Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"    Sherry, so sorry to hear of your lost may God be with you in your time of need,…"

B.H. replied May 14, 2011 to Prayer for a Local Family

15 May 22, 2011
Reply by little ole 1st grade teacher

"PI everyone`s deal is different. I just say`n I have known some people that have mad…"

B.H. replied May 3, 2011 to Consequences of being a Hold-Out Mineral Owner

10 May 4, 2011
Reply by Max

"   That picture is crazy ,but I think very true,I know some people are that hard hea…"

B.H. replied May 1, 2011 to Consequences of being a Hold-Out Mineral Owner

10 May 4, 2011
Reply by Max

"    I would say it would depend on the wording of your lease. Our lease states a rig…"

B.H. replied Apr 23, 2011 to What type of activity does it take to keep a lease from expiring?

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by B.H.

"   I`m in total agreement with you, I really enjoy coming in and looking at GHS ,new…"

B.H. replied Apr 23, 2011 to Appreciation for the Forum

10 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Zydeco

"Jennie, when you say testing I guest your talking about seizmic testing your land. f…"

B.H. replied Apr 1, 2011 to When testing is done, whats the next process

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jennie Jackson

"Mr. Buckner the US has so many great minds and resources in these 50 states to devel…"

B.H. replied Feb 11, 2011 to Open letter to the members of the 112th Congress

13 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Lynn

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service