Anna Mauck-Member Services's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Two LA lawmakers are trying to increase the demand. From today's Shv. Times: Lawmak…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Mar 25, 2009 to Natural Gas Price Could Soar as Number of Idle Rigs Grows

50 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Thanks for posting this - I love the free market. Glad to see some possible good new…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Mar 23, 2009 to A positive outlook on the possiblity of Natural Gas price improvements

9 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by w.r. frank

"A simpler question that some others posed here: I would ask him when he thinks NG pr…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Mar 9, 2009 to What would you ask T Boone?

14 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Anna Mauck-Member Services

"Thanks for posing the questions here! It encourages others like myself who are less…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Mar 3, 2009 to Shale question- Not sure if this is correct site.

8 Mar 3, 2009

"Does the Landman work for Twin Cities? If not who?"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Feb 10, 2009 to New member - just got an offer from Chesapeake to lease our land

39 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"For what this may be worth to you Steve, we just leased our shallow rights in Sabine…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Jan 16, 2009 to Sabine Parish Pleasant Hill

13 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by RR

"This would be very interesting and it's reasonably priced. If I were in town, I'd be…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Jan 8, 2009 to Natural Gas Vehicle Workshop – January 22nd 2009

3 Jan 8, 2009

"Thanks for posting this Skip - I see Lisa Jackson from the NJ Dpmt of Environmental…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Dec 15, 2008 to Obama Starts Filling Energy Team/Reuters report

131 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Martin

"Did anyone see this a few week's back? Shell secures 25-year access to Iraq's oil,…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Dec 5, 2008 to International Natural Gas News

32 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Bruce

"To All the Troops Serving: Thank you for sacrificing your holiday to serve and prot…"

Anna Mauck-Member Services replied Nov 25, 2008 to Please leave your Thanksgiving Thoughts here. Giving Thanks is soothing to the soul.

27 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service