Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"Skip, I think you are right in that it is the VOLATILITY of nat gas prices that keep…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 18, 2014 to Natural Gas Drop

26 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"wasn't it down around $2 just back in 2012? what are the bullish signs for natgas?? "

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 11, 2014 to Natural Gas Drop

26 Oct 9, 2014

"A little history lesson ... RICO was created to go after mobsters in organized crime…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jun 27, 2014 to PA Royalty Owners Class Action Suit Against CHK and ACMP for $5 Billion

23 Jun 29, 2014

"Thanks for posting this adubu. I have a couple of friends in the financial services…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jun 21, 2014 to Warren Buffett questions LNG Exports

16 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Joe Ring

"Jim, that's an interesting analysis. I hope others chime in too. I have not followed…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jun 21, 2014 to Warren Buffett questions LNG Exports

16 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Joe Ring

"Whew! This discussion went far over my head, but it's really good to read the about…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Apr 21, 2014 to Don Briggs: Haynesville Shale play is far from over

28 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"I get the Energy in Depth emails and they just had a great response to the controver…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Apr 16, 2014 to Risky Hydraulic Fracturing? Report on Fracking, good article

3 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"Glad you posted this. Water is irreplaceable for us human beings. I'm also intereste…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Apr 6, 2014 to imo, an interesting and relevant article

16 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"I happen to know several folks with under an acre of minerals and they leased and go…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Apr 4, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"I tend to agree with you Ronny - it has really hurt the company's reputation and fut…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Mar 13, 2014 to This will resonate with some/many on this board

27 May 1, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service