Steve P's Discussions (290)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"My knowledge of Louisiana Mineral Law is dated, but I would be really surprised in a…"

Steve P replied Mar 27 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"The La. Mineral Code provides many protections for land and mineral owners.  I'm pre…"

Steve P replied Mar 27 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"well, there was a period where the lease bonuses dropped like the stock market, but…"

Steve P replied Mar 26 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"well, you won't me ever trying to defend CHK - I"m in a dispute with them right now…"

Steve P replied Mar 26 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Your question is to Skip, but I’d guess that it will be appealed.  Remember, this is…"

Steve P replied Mar 23 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"I read many of the stories in the Shreveport Times and here on GHS about companies n…"

Steve P replied Mar 23 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"I’m just curious - are you unleased because you never had the chance to lease, or di…"

Steve P replied Mar 22 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Such a small world.  Randy D and I graduated from LSU Law in 1976, Randy S and Maury…"

Steve P replied Mar 22 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Skip:  do you know who the law firms were that represented the plaintiffs and CHK? "

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Up until a few years ago, I've always reviewed them, added my SSN, signed and sent b…"

Steve P replied Mar 11 to Division Order

11 Mar 18
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service