Steve P's Discussions (429)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"I clearly misunderstand the entire "climate change" issue.  It is unquestionably a g…"

Steve P replied Feb 22 to Getting to Net Zero Carbon Emissions – and Even Net Negative – Is Surprisingly Feasible and Affordable

9 Feb 25
Reply by Max

"Is this a "jobs program" or measures required to protect the environment?  There is…"

Steve P replied Feb 22 to Getting to Net Zero Carbon Emissions – and Even Net Negative – Is Surprisingly Feasible and Affordable

9 Feb 25
Reply by Max

"Interesting article.  It is beyond me to translate the cost statements related to %…"

9 Feb 25
Reply by Max

"It’s all about cost.  Do the rate-payers of TX want to pay more every month for thei…"

Steve P replied Feb 19 to Why wind turbines in New York keep working in bitter cold weather unlike the ones in Texas

4 Feb 20
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"full name:  good point.  While I’m retired away from home, I’m a Louisiana boy, and…"

Steve P replied Feb 19 to As Texas deep freeze subsides, some households now face electricity bills as high as $10,000

17 Feb 21

"there's a ton of money right now being invested in research on "grid reliability" bu…"

Steve P replied Feb 18 to The Texas grid got crushed because its operators didn’t see the need to prepare for cold weather

19 Feb 19

"I've now read five or six articles on the Texas power issue.  Plenty of fault to go…"

Steve P replied Feb 18 to The Texas grid got crushed because its operators didn’t see the need to prepare for cold weather

19 Feb 19

"Nope.  "Thank God I'm a Country Boy!"  :)"

Steve P replied Feb 16 to U.S. energy regulator to create environmental justice position: chairman

11 Feb 16
Reply by Steve P

"I rarely blame anything on "elites" but, in this case, IMO, the shoe fits."

Steve P replied Feb 16 to U.S. energy regulator to create environmental justice position: chairman

11 Feb 16
Reply by Steve P

"so, the Claiborne Parish is my example, and I disagree with your analysis.  Jobs beg…"

11 Feb 16
Reply by Steve P

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service