Steve P's Discussions (469)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"yep.  But if you Google the word, oil and gas won't be the first, second or third hi…"

Steve P replied on Thursday to DUC Drawdown Continuation to Bump U.S. Onshore Natural Gas, Oil Production Next Month

5 on Friday
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Hmmm, surely it's just me, but I don't think I've ever heard of the "Niobrara" will…"

Steve P replied on Thursday to DUC Drawdown Continuation to Bump U.S. Onshore Natural Gas, Oil Production Next Month

5 on Friday
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"I know little about this technology, but I'm interested.  I've also read articles fr…"

Steve P replied Oct 15 to $4.5 billion facility in Ascension Parish to be Louisiana's first carbon capture project

2 Oct 15
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"my "calls per week" has gone up recently.  Of course, I have 3 wells due to be frack…"

Steve P replied Oct 11 to Royalty Offers

9 Oct 17
Reply by Iris

"I have two leases - one is 50 years old that was HBP; the second, a 2009 lease with…"

Steve P replied Sep 29 to A Question for Chesapeake Royalty Recipients

2 Sep 29

"I recently noticed this phenomena in wells operating in units in which I own an inte…"

Steve P replied Sep 27 to Shut-In of Producing Wells

4 Sep 27

"so, this "poll" is sorta buried under a post on drilling moratoriums.  Would you con…"

Steve P replied Sep 1 to Biden Administration backpedals on oil and gas leasing ban

11 Sep 2

"so, I would love to see that as well.  About a year ago, I started comparing the gas…"

Steve P replied Sep 1 to Biden Administration backpedals on oil and gas leasing ban

11 Sep 2

"EgiB:  glad you have recovered from the virus. I've been following and contributing…"

Steve P replied Aug 30 to Frackers, Shippers Eye Natural-Gas Leaks as Climate Change Concerns Mount

10 Aug 30

"my understanding is that some company is trying to put together a block of formerly…"

Steve P replied Aug 23 to Dolet Hills Shut Down Good For Some DeSoto Mineral Owners

19 Sep 15

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service