Steve P's Discussions (502)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"I should know the answer to this, but are operators now required to properly P&A…"

Steve P replied Aug 26 to 24 states get $560M for high-priority cleanup of wells

3 Aug 26
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I read a very interesting article last week regarding Mexico's plans for LNG plants…"

Steve P replied Aug 24 to Firms make deals to boost LNG exports 60% from U.S., Canada, Mexico

5 Aug 24

"I don't try to keep up with projects such as those listed above, but I do read artic…"

Steve P replied Jul 29 to Demand for Frac Crews Outpacing Supply

9 Jul 29

"OLDDOG - I think your characterization is overly harsh, but it doesn’t matter.  Thei…"

Steve P replied Jul 27 to Question 1: Thinking about selling some of our mineral rights, do think I would get a good offer. Question 2: If three new wells will my payments incease?

10 Jul 27
Reply by Steve P

"Based on my own experience, some of the mineral buyers seem to have inside informati…"

Steve P replied Jul 26 to Lease Sales Information

13 Jul 26
Reply by Rock Man

"interesting.  thanks."

Steve P replied Jun 25 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (9/23/2022)

70 yesterday

"I don't know anything about Aethon, but they have 14 rigs running in the Haynesville?"

Steve P replied Jun 25 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (9/23/2022)

70 yesterday

"I dipped my toe in CHK stock in 2010 or 11,   Finally dumped it maybe 5 years later,…"

Steve P replied May 5 to Chesapeake 1Q’22 Earnings Presentation

3 May 5
Reply by Quattro

"new word for the week:  Optionality - shows up at least 3 times in their presentatio…"

Steve P replied Apr 29 to Southwestern Energy – Investor Presentation – April 2022

2 Apr 29

"well, the Louisiana Department of Conservation has been requiring gas wells to be "u…"

Steve P replied Apr 28 to Vertical Wells help

3 Apr 28

RSS

© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service