Steve P's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (411) Replies Latest Activity

"interesting, and thanks.  I guess this is where the lease term "and other minerals"…"

Steve P replied Jul 15 to Standard Lithium Explains Its Direct Lithium Extraction Process

6 Jul 16
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Does this 175,000 acres extend into Union Parish, or is it just in Arkansas?  Do the…"

Steve P replied Jul 14 to Standard Lithium Explains Its Direct Lithium Extraction Process

6 Jul 16

"While we had heard something about this previously, this is a much more defined plan…"

Steve P replied Jul 14 to Chesapeake's pledge to reduce methane and greenhouse gas (GHG) intensity and achieve net-zero direct greenhouse gases by 2035

2 Jul 14

"this is Big News, and, from my reading, encouraging.  Don't know anything about Sout…"

Steve P replied Jun 3 to Southwestern Energy to acquire Indigo Natural Resources in $2.7B deal

8 Jun 24

"location is everything, but that seems very low to me.  My land is in the "sweet spo…"

Steve P replied Jun 1 to Offers to Buy Royalties

5 Jun 9
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"i just posted it on my Facebook Account.  "

Steve P replied May 31 to "Hymn to the Fallen" by John Williams

4 May 31

"Thanks, Skip.  Been years since I've seen this.  Still very stirring."

Steve P replied May 31 to "Hymn to the Fallen" by John Williams

4 May 31

"The IEA is an international body, but has no authority at all. I'm confused by the r…"

Steve P replied May 18 to IEA: Stop drilling, now!

11 May 27

"great (and promising) article on Haynesville Shale.  Meanwhile, I’m in Carlsbad, NM,…"

Steve P replied May 6 to The resilient Haynesville Shale: More rigs, more takeaway capacity.

5 May 7

"great fairly succinct history of a company with a ... colorful history.  I have ment…"

Steve P replied Apr 28 to Chesapeake Eneregy: From CEOs Aubrey McClendon to Doug Lawler, A Short History

2 Apr 28

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service