Steve P's Discussions (294)

Discussions Replied To (264) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to think that our "current unpleasantness" with China won't last long,…"

Steve P replied May 18 to U.S. LNG exporters face headwinds due to trade war with China

3 May 19
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"There’s a good chance that the domestic use of NG won’t justify further E&P in t…"

Steve P replied May 4 to U.S. Pipeline Boom Could End In Crisis

8 May 5
Reply by William C. Morrison

"I am vaguely familiar with Wood MacKenzie.  I don’t necessarily disagree with the po…"

8 May 5

"I understand the gist of this article, but the only crisis I see is that the NG pipe…"

8 May 5

"My knowledge of Louisiana Mineral Law is dated, but I would be really surprised in a…"

Steve P replied Mar 27 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"The La. Mineral Code provides many protections for land and mineral owners.  I'm pre…"

Steve P replied Mar 27 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"well, there was a period where the lease bonuses dropped like the stock market, but…"

Steve P replied Mar 26 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"well, you won't me ever trying to defend CHK - I"m in a dispute with them right now…"

Steve P replied Mar 26 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Your question is to Skip, but I’d guess that it will be appealed.  Remember, this is…"

Steve P replied Mar 23 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"I read many of the stories in the Shreveport Times and here on GHS about companies n…"

Steve P replied Mar 23 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service