Steve P's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish.  Two different leases in 2008/2009, both prime property, one for $9000/ac an…"

Steve P replied Oct 22 to Request For Assistance

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"this article isn't a six month late April-2020-Fool's-Day joke, is it? Seriously, g…"

Steve P replied Oct 13 to Natural-Gas Prices Are Flying. So Are Producers’ Stocks

5 Oct 15

"in the list of expenses, I didn’t see any mention of “drilling costs.”  Are those in…"

Steve P replied Oct 10 to Chesapeake Energy's highly anticipated post-bankruptcy plan partially revealed in SEC filing

2 Oct 10

"There is a hearing on Oct. 13 to consider the request to approve the 4 CULs designat…"

Steve P replied Oct 7 to CHK drilling?

5 Oct 7

"Vine has gone from 4 rigs a month ago, down to 3, and now just one for the past coup…"

Steve P replied Sep 26 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/23/20)

108 Oct 24

"Skip:  thanks.  Not having much tax knowledge, I hadn't thought about it being a cap…"

Steve P replied Sep 11 to Sale of royalties

15 Oct 7
Reply by Renee Brown

"OLDDOG2020:  thanks.  that's my view, as well."

Steve P replied Sep 11 to Sale of royalties

15 Oct 7
Reply by Renee Brown

"thanks, John"

Steve P replied Sep 10 to Sale of royalties

15 Oct 7
Reply by Renee Brown

"thanks, Keith.  I get waaay more than my share of politics from my local daily paper…"

Steve P replied Sep 4 to Joe Biden’s ‘not banning fracking’ defense, explained

15 Sep 4

"If I were interested (and, had a billion or two lying around or had lenders standing…"

Steve P replied Jul 30 to Tokyo Gas Raising Stake in Haynesville-Focused Castleton Resources

14 Aug 7

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service