Steve P's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (289) Replies Latest Activity

"A few years ago there was a TX law firm that was hustling land/royalty owners wantin…"

Steve P replied 22 hours ago to Chesapeake saga

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"So I have great hopes for the 2 Vine wells in 2-9-12,  The currently producing CUL w…"

Steve P replied 22 hours ago to allocation of production under CULs

12 22 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"Well, I have made a number of disparaging remarks about CHK over the years, so now i…"

Steve P replied yesterday to Chesapeake deductions

6 yesterday
Reply by Sam

"thanks, Skip"

Steve P replied on Tuesday to allocation of production under CULs

12 22 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"on the Comstock well, I'm not yet in royalty payment status.  We are having "discuss…"

Steve P replied on Monday to allocation of production under CULs

12 22 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"Comstock is 26-12N-15W, CUL for 35 12 15 and 2 11 15 (McCoy well)  251241 GEP is 2-9…"

Steve P replied on Monday to allocation of production under CULs

12 22 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"I actually think that the only solution for CA and PG&E is for the state to take…"

Steve P replied Oct 9 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"I never heard any concerns about natural gas in the 10 years I lived there.  But the…"

Steve P replied Oct 9 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"most the urban areas have residential NG.  I don't know about the rural areas."

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"As a former resident of the SF Bay Area, I can tell you that the upcoming power outa…"

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service