Hale Yayuh's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting the article, we need some optimism with these pathetic prices! "

Hale Yayuh replied Feb 14, 2023 to RBN's Five-Year Natural Gas Market Outlook

3 Feb 14, 2023
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"The possibilities are pretty enticing... not only a new, clean energy source but als…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 25, 2023 to Geothermal energy could be off-ramp for Texas oil

2 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I can only hope that this idea works. It would fabulous if it did! Solar and wind ha…"

Hale Yayuh replied Dec 9, 2022 to Baker Hughes leads consortium on rehabilitating abandoned wells for geothermal

2 Dec 9, 2022

"As for what operators are doing, I would not say six per formation. I have seen LOTS…"

Hale Yayuh replied Nov 9, 2022 to Maximum Well

15 Nov 11, 2022

"Just be aware that offers do not always hang around forever. Especially with multi-b…"

Hale Yayuh replied Oct 3, 2022 to Proposed Sub Surface Use Agreement.

12 Oct 3, 2022
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"Interesting that you bring that up because just a few days ago, I was musing about h…"

Hale Yayuh replied Sep 3, 2022 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR

182 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Uh, yep, good point, Skip, about Pemex! And your mentioning funding being the proble…"

Hale Yayuh replied Aug 24, 2022 to Firms make deals to boost LNG exports 60% from U.S., Canada, Mexico

5 Aug 24, 2022

"I saw that article or one like it. Makes me mad that we can't streamline approval an…"

Hale Yayuh replied Aug 24, 2022 to Firms make deals to boost LNG exports 60% from U.S., Canada, Mexico

5 Aug 24, 2022

"I think it can go either way, a child well can negatively or positively affect the p…"

Hale Yayuh replied Aug 22, 2022 to Obtaining producing well upgrade info on a well

9 Aug 22, 2022

"MB, appears to me that two new Paloma CUL HA wells came online. There were two Diver…"

Hale Yayuh replied Aug 22, 2022 to Obtaining producing well upgrade info on a well

9 Aug 22, 2022

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service