ur dern tootin''s Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Can anyone cite an example of hydraulic fracturing operations actually damaging an a…"

ur dern tootin' replied May 8, 2011 to Department of Energy and shale gas study

19 May 10, 2011
Reply by sesport II

"Since when are injection wells considered "high pressure wells".  Injection wells' i…"

ur dern tootin' replied Mar 8, 2011 to LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Two natural gas companies have agreed to temporarily suspend use of injection wells in central Arkansas where earthquakes keep occurring.

5 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Mac Davis

"Not true, Polly Ann.  Halliburton, BJ Services, and Schlumberger agreed not to use d…"

ur dern tootin' replied Feb 20, 2011 to Documenery on gas wells poluting drinking water

23 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by essay

"In the few instances where methane has been found in drinking water aquifers, it has…"

ur dern tootin' replied Feb 20, 2011 to Documenery on gas wells poluting drinking water

23 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by essay

"You probably are referring to the Safe Drinking Water Act."

ur dern tootin' replied Feb 2, 2011 to The Letter That Ignited the Frac Fluids Safety Debate

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Max

"At the IOGCC Annual meeting in Tucson (starts today through Wednesday), USEPA is rev…"

ur dern tootin' replied Nov 15, 2010 to Haynesville Shale & GHS Members Highlighted: "SHALEIONAIRES" on 60 Minutes this Sunday Evening

95 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by GoshDarn

"Oil and gas operators have "always" used 42 gallons of oil equals one barrel. Common…"

ur dern tootin' replied Sep 20, 2010 to Selling water from a pond for fracing a well-anyone know the pitfalls?

36 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by slowrollin1970

"Bud, from your description of the meeting you attended in Shreveport, I really think…"

ur dern tootin' replied Sep 10, 2010 to Would like advice about re-unitization hearing before the Department of Conservation.

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by mary

"I found a site on the DNR/Conservation web that describes the procedure used at Hear…"

ur dern tootin' replied Sep 10, 2010 to Would like advice about re-unitization hearing before the Department of Conservation.

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by mary

"If Mainland makes a successful completion in the Haynesville Shale in Mississippi, i…"

ur dern tootin' replied Aug 4, 2010 to Mississippi Activity

891 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Kitt Burkley

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service