Hall No. 9-1. See paragraph 2 under "Haynesville Shale Activity Update.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/goodrich-petroleum-announces-...{1E2DED47-44BB-4043-A4E3-99963AF4CD42}&dist=hppr

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, forgive my ignorance..but I'm still having a little difficulty figuring out the whole section map thing. If I am in 22-19-15 and the Hall No. 9-1 is in 9-19-15, does that mean that it is within 2-3 miles of my property?
Sounds like it.
Draw you a chart and start with 1 on the right and count back to the left to 6, then under 6 would be 7 and count back to the right until 12, then 13 under that, then back to the left, so on and so on until you have 36 numbers.
Keep it handy.
It makes it easier to look at the chart to get an idea of location relationships.
I just looked at the township map that Har C2 had created, and it just looked as though section 9 would be about 2-3 miles from me, but I wanted to confirm that with someone else.
I have uploaded a map of T19-R15, but it is waiting for approval. Once the image is approved, you can save the image from my page (right mouse click / save image as).
Grice where is your place close to?
I am in section 34, south of the golf course.
getoverit. Go to the "Photos" icon at the top of the page. Click on it and find "sectionsxs". Print it out. There are other good tools to help you track activity mentioned on the site. Look through all the photos and copy the ones that will help.
Skip... I have tried more than once to open this, but it says story not available. I click on the Http then what?
Thanks getoverit; I was able to open the link. Appreciate the reply.
Good Link. I hope the members pass it around. Thanks.
Tom, try this.

I can cut and paste the entire report but much doesn't pertain to HS. If this doesn't work, let me know and I will cut and paste the portion of the report that is of interest.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service