talk to landmen working for HK CHK XTO DVN All lease active is on hold for unknow period of time. All draft have been stopped on present deals, will not be paid and these lease will terminate at end of draft time period. They have cut production money. However the good news is they will continue to drill the leases they have which is enough land to drill for the next 20 years

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Shawn , for the most part I believe the majors will do right by their deals.If not it will certainly make it more difficult for them the next time they call you. If you are in a strategic location for them, which it certainly sounds like it by your offer, you will have a better chance of them paying.The areas that they arent solid in and have larger offers on in unsecured sections, will fall to the wayside for the time being.Good luck.

Whatever happens , remember that this thing is like a newborn baby comparied to other plays out there and look at their numbers. The people that are crying wolf about this thing either dont have any idea about whats going on or they know more then we think and they are trying to lease cheap while they can.This thing isnt going to just vanish , as much as some of these guy's would have you to believe.When the leasing returns again, it will escalate eventually.Slower maybe then before but who could have kept that pace up in month 6 on a 10 to 20 year stretch?
I live in Texas and have mineral rights/property in Sabine Parish as stated above. Does anyone know if and how I can get access to courthouse records Online to see if any of our property has been recorded? Appreciate any help, thanks.
waltcop,

You would probably have to subscribe if they have a service set up. Call the County Clerk's office and they will be able to tell you what their fees are. Or you could hire a landman or a Title Company to run title for you.
waltcop:

Parker is correct. We did some due diligence on an asset acquisition in Sabine Parish recently. At that time, $150 initial setup (covers first month subscription), $100 per month after that. Records go back to the sixties online. Anything beyond that (depending on the production history in the area, you may need it), be prepared to drive or contract someone to go to Many. Good luck.
countyrecords.com has the links to documents in Sabine, I think. Texaslandrecords.com or titlex.com also may have them.
Jim can you put the link to Caddo Parish
This is not true. Not all of the above mentioned companies have stopped leasing. I am not sure where some of you get this information you post sometimes.
Alexus, you are correct that much of the information appearing in this thread is inaccurate. But it seems true to those posting their personal experiences because they are not receiving any offers and have had existing offers canceled. What is accurate, in my opinion, is that offers are still being made in selected locations where operators have their core drilling areas. Getting unleased acreage under a lease in a section that is scheduled to have a well drilled in the near future. For those not in one of those sections, it seems as if leasing has stopped. For those on the fringes of the "areas of interest" (AOI) for the active HS operators, they may very well have to wait until much of the core is HBPed by a well and natural gas prices go back up. The perception of leasing activity depends on location. I hope that you and your company are continuing to make offers.
Alexus---Tell me more about Jeromy. What area is he still leasing for Petrohawk and at what bonus/% royalty, etc. ?
Anybody know anything about Petrohawk? They have approached us.
Petrohawk is a reputable company.
We signed with Petrohawk, very reputable company. Our landman was extremely upfront, fair and honest. Where are you located?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service