Has anyone else been contacted about permission to conduct a 3D survey in Red River and Desoto Parish?

Views: 243

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

ShaleGeo --
Tri-Parish shoot? So we see Red River and DeSoto Parish. What is the third parish?
We have land in Claiborne Parish and they have gotten our permission to do the 3D also.
we got the second notice asking to do a 2D (not 3D) seismic survey from PGS Onshore, Inc on behalf of Buesa Eanergy, Inc. our property is Sec 5, T13, R15W DeSoto parish. Now they're saying it is "necessary that you acknowledge" as to whether or not you wish to participate. IS THIS MANDATORY OR IS IT THEY MAY OWN SOME WELLS AROUND US AND MAY BE READY TO FORCE POOL US?? jay help!!
jay, thanks for the response. I am so unfamiliar with all the terminology still. would you send me your email address so I can discuss the details? mine is efon911@yahoo.com. by the way, is Bridas and Buesa the same co? Are we part of the Tri Parish shoot?
what do you mean by "a sufficient halo around my land?" thanks
Jay - When you say southern Caddo, would that be both southeast & southwest, or just one or the other? Curious because of the way the DeSoto/Caddo parish line has that arc in it, we get that dog-legged section of southeast Caddo. Thanks
Northwest Desoto parish (Keatchie area ) and Southwest Caddo Parish (north to the Colquit Rd. area) is the gereral area of the shoot although I haven't actually seen their map. That is the area of the Chesapeake shoot.
We are in Keatchie and signed with Encana, not Chesapeake.
Kay, how long ago did you sign with EnCana?
Three year/no option. Have you signed? Where is your Section?
not leased yet. We're in Section 5, T13N, R15W. When did you sign with Encana?
Much appreciated! Do you know which T,R, Sections may be getting letters to do survey (just your educated guess will be fine)?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service