Time for the first annual HS Well HOF based on initial flow rates. I have included wells that had an initial rate above 20 MMcfd.

Go here for the latest update:

http://haynesvilleshale.ning.com/group/drillingriglocations/forum/t...

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SB, according to the well plat the perforated lateral in Section 7 can be no longer than ~ 4620' due to unit spacing rules even though the drilled lateral is planned for 5250'.
I added in a new entry at #13 that was previously left off so now there are fifteen wells on the list.
Les, if you will review Questar's most recent presentation, you will see a map which has Chesapeake's Blount Farms 2H # 1, in 14/12 Section 2 listed on the map with a 22MMcf/d IP. That takes it to 16. Also Chesapeake's presentation today raised from two to three the# of wells Chk has that IP over 20 Million/day.
SB, thanks for catch as I had overlooked that well on the Questar presentation. Note this well has only a 3225' lateral.
Thanks for the heads up, Les. I had not noticed how short the lateral was in the Blount Farms well. I have an idea that the number Hall of Fame wells is about to have a significant jump to the upside. It's a two edged sword with the price of gas where it is.
Les and SB: FYI - the drilling rig on this well was moved last week after TD - they are waiting on frac/completion.
Sounds strange that a well on Questars presentation last week (and on this site for several weeks) at 22 mmcfd would be waiting for frac/completion?
I responded under the wrong message - I was referring to the Young well. Yes, that would be indeed strange, if not divine intervention!
Thanks Buddy. I hoped I wasn't crazy. But it would sure shorten drilling times if they could skip frac/complete.

Did you see the XCO wells reported today. desoto looks great. The 18N Caddo well is in line with HK comments that porosity and pressure decline as you go north.
I predict they will keep adjusting the frac proceedures in T 18 wells such that they get at least a 10 million IP out of some or all of these wells. I'm not so sure about T 19 wells.
SB, Exco said in their concall that they expect the wells in T18 to get better as they do not see a big difference in rock properties over the play area.
Buddy,

I hope the Young well turns out to be a new record!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service