im looking for someone to shed a little light on my situation please.....Ive been receiving royalties from my well since january 2012. ive figured my check pretty close each and every month by reading my production gauge on my well. after receiving my jan feb march check ive found with my royalty calculator to be real close as to my check. but to my surprise this month i opened my check and was shocked at what i saw. the company sent a statment showing a 60% reduction for my january royalty and deducted it from my march invoice. i sent a email for a explaination and all i have received tback was a email stating they had misallocated my royalties for january. has anyone ever had this situation jappen? please any e,planation would be greatly appreciated. im in Texas by tge way. thanks

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Only change you will get out of Cheasapeake is someone buying them out. talkin to employee is about like talking to a brick wall. they stretch the truth.

Yes, indeed, Judy.  You got that right.

Way back, we used to tar-and-feather such lousy scoundrels.

So I cast a big vote for lockin' up all of the forked-tongued CHK liars and throwin' away the jailhouse key.

Whereas some GHS members have stated that they feel sorry for this band of crooks 'cause their 401-k's are taking a hit, saying that most of the low-level CHK worker bees are 9 times out of 10 kinda honest and "probably" had nothin' to do with Aubrey's shenanigans.

Well, I disagree 'cause years ago I, too, went round-and-round with a certain lady in CHK's land department, and it was obvious that she'd been trained to sandbag and obfuscate (and felt no qualms whatsoever doing it, seeming to transmit the impression that her bosses knew and approved her crooked tactics).

So, knowing what I know (having heard so, so many horror stories about CHK) -- it really seems that the whole CHK corp. culture was riddled with Enron-type corruption from the top down.

And like I said, I think the feds should lock 'em up and throw away the key.  Our justice system works best when such thievin' crooks are prosecuted to the fullest so as to set an example and thus stop any other johnny-come-lately greedy wannabe liars from doin' the exact same thing at yet another land office.

Hey, don't get me started.

Got my vote:  I guess you know Cheasapeake has someone monitoring these post.

What can be done to "right such wrongs?"

get a hundred or so landowners togather and a lawyer in Shreveport La told me it would tickle him to file suit against them, because they are running a scam.  One person cannot afford to sue. His opinion and a few letters cost me a little over $1000.00 . I got one of higher prices and the next month they were down again and haven't stopped going down. also the production way down.  I have about seven or eight emails to them, about prices, finally got one from the Lady monitoring these post sayint that the price in July woud be $2.71.  hard to fight them. two many lawyers on the payroll.  they owe 22 billion and are selling off pipelines now.  Cheasapeake made a little talk at the civic center and said they were moving out of east Texas.  They have just about quit in Desoto Parish.  One here in east Texas, now deceased, leased his for $250,000.00 and they never drilled a well in his unit, so, although he died, he came out ahead. of the game. Have a good day. Maybe they will sell out.  Other companies are paying more for gas.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service