How to find a tax dodge for elderly relative who doesn't want royalty money and wants family to take over.

I have elderly family who doesn't want royalty money to ruin her financial  status at her assisted living home.  How  best to protect this person and assure that she will be taken care of.

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Join this group and read through the discussions.

Too late.  I think everything has to be transferred for a time period of 5 years to protect income from government assistance.

Anyone receiving gov. assistance must fill out documents stating that they have no assets, other than those assets allowed by law. 

David, I have requested you accept me as a friend on this site. When you do I will share what I am going thru on protecting property in La.

I will accept you as a friend if I can find out anything at all about protecting property in La.

friend request made.


© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service