A small producer out of Rockwall, TX "31 Operating, LLC" has not paid royalty payments since Feb. 2019. They don't answer or return calls. Beware of doing business with these people!

Views: 766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you please share what field your interest is in? Sibley or Ada? I have a reason for asking.

Ada

Sibley

My name is Robert McIntyre.  My client is a working  interest owner in Sibley Field.  We are engaged in a law suit against 31 Operating.  The issue is revenue and expenses.  We are represented by trial counsel in Shreveport, Weems Schimp (also, Davidson is also a very good firm). There are a number of us addressing this issue.  Any information that those effected are willing to share could be very helpful.  My email is MC3LLC@AOL.COM. Anything sent to me directly will not be shared and will be kept in strictest confidence.

On a personal note, my father was the geologist who with his partner Bill Jarratt put together the Sibley prosepct in 1971.  It has been a blessing to my family and, properly operated, will continue to be so for many years to come.

Best regards, Mac McIntyre 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service