Having property in this area is like riding a roller coaster!!!!!

Views: 11772

Replies to This Discussion

RPT DATE LUW CODE STORAGE FAC DOC USE WELL CNT OPENING STK OIL PROD(BBL) GAS PROD(MCF) DISPOSITION CLOSING STK PARISH
01/01/2014 050956 1 228 233 292 179 282 POINTE COUPEE

It keeps on going.   I wonder if the oil is of superior grade?  I understand it took some 10.5 million to drill the well.  My guess it will be years and years before it will be paid for.  That will depress exploration in Pointe Coupee.

Looks that way William

OB Lacour 214851 produced 86,772 BBL Oil and 27,831 MCF Gas

Lacour 43 243247 produced to date 41,454 BBL Oil and 16,974 MCF Gas

If a company can figure out how to increase production then it might come back. The oil and gas is there. Looks like Pointe Coupee will be mostly gas and condensate in the TMS. So that market will have to turn up for them to go after it.

Good gravity - 36.87 degree.  The well cost was reported to the state as $10,450,140.00.

Where does that information show up?

In the SONRIS database.

That's a tall order. Like looking for a downed airplane 10,000 feet down in the Southern Indian Ocean. If you don't have a starting point, you ain't never gonna find it.

I am having some trouble with add-ons with this computer so I only get the  LITE stuff. That's SONRIS LITE and not MILLER LITE. I have no trouble with the latter, although I'm on the wagon presently.

The database is vast.  The two basic sections are SONRIS Lite, also known as Data Access, and SONRIS Classic, also known as Document Access.  I use IE 9 exclusively for Classic.  Lite will work with a number of browsers and I usually use Mozilla Firefox as it is my primary.  Anyone who has experience with databases, any databases, will tell you not to upgrade to the latest browser version when it is first promoted.  Database managers hate to try and keep up with compatibility challenges created by ever evolving browser designs.  Most databases will provide information in their tutorials concerning which browsers and versions are supported.

CS I have selected to accept pop-ups from Sonris but it doesn't seem to work. I hold the Ctrl key down when I click search on the Document Access (Heavy) end of Sonris and the documents will pop up.

I have not been able to get very far into Sonris. Seems I'm having the same problem you guys are. I thought about taking their class a couple of time but haven't. I think there is one coming up April 11th.

I have a new Laptop and it has the power to handle Logs, etc. My old machine I blamed for a lot of my problems but I'm still having problems with the new one.

Thanks to John Parker I just learned that Ctrl key down set.

RPT DATE LUW CODE STORAGE FAC DOC USE WELL CNT OPENING STK OIL PROD(BBL) GAS PROD(MCF) DISPOSITION CLOSING STK PARISH
02/01/2014 050956 1 282 194 256 174 302 POINTE COUPEE

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service