Having property in this area is like riding a roller coaster!!!!!

Views: 11772

Replies to This Discussion

Keeps plugging along.  At that rate it will take a long time to pay for the well.  I wonder if they will keep it going?

I would think so as these wells will flow like this for 10 years give or take.

RPT DATE LUW CODE STORAGE FAC DOC USE WELL CNT OPENING STK OIL PROD(BBL) GAS PROD(MCF) DISPOSITION CLOSING STK PARISH
03/01/2014 050956 1 302 202 284 180 324 POINTE COUPEE

I've taken a SONRIS class.  Although it was worth my time be forewarned that these classes are attended mostly by industry employees involved with online reporting.  In other words they are not accessing the system to find data but to upload data required by the state reporting regs.

The Lite portion of the database is down currently but Classic is working.

Skip,

Can you provide a link to the site where well costs are reported to the DNR?

There is no site where well costs are reported.  If a well has applied for and been approved there will be a listing in the well's Classic file list of documents.  It is listed Horizontal Well.  Tell me the serial number of the well that you wish to know the cost on and I'll walk you through it.

Thanks, Skip, but it will have to wait. I have some Java software problems with my computer. It's  Windows XP, set to lose support in a few days, so think I'll sideline it and try a Chromebook. The help desk at DNR seems to favor Chromebooks when I talk to them. I am sick and tired of fooling with viral/adware contaminants trying to gain access to the  Windows unit. Google seems to have solved most of that with Chrome OS. Love to try an Apple, but Lordy at the prices. But I have never met an Applehead who didn't like his or her MAC.

Chrome may be okay for Lite.  Don't know about Classic.  Let me know when you are up and running with your new computer.

CS can XP and get Windows 7. The hackers are fixing to pounce down on anyone using XP.

TD,

I'm in the same boat with CS. My old machine is running XP with Malware and Geektools. So I'm not having any problems with Malware. Runs Lite OK just can't get it to run the higher end programs on Sonris.

My new machine is running Windows 8.1. Still having problems though. That's why I'm looking at taking it to DNR's class and see if they can show me what I need to do.

Joe,

To view STANDARD and ROD files, DNR told me to remove any JAVA software higher than version 6.43 and load one of the appropriate JAVAs on the SONRIS download page. It didn't work for me, just getting ORACLE error messages about disabled add-ons, and it just ain't worth fooling with anymore.

The more I read about the ASUS Chromebox, which is a small compact desktop power tower for $179,  that's the new ticket on a train just leaving the station. Use your existing monitor, mouse and keyboard. If it doesn't pan out, it's cheap enough to dump and raise the bar. But the reviews on this device are coming up roses.

I won't be doing anything more with a Windows based machine until Version 9 arrives, woefully overdue now. And won't be doing anything with Windows if Chrome OS and the cloud can do what I need done, What were they, Brainless in Seattle?

I use Windows 7 Ultimate and have no problems with SONRIS.  I also have the latest Java downloads.  Still no problem.  I also use AVC virus checker and it filters all income stuff to prevent infections.  So no problems here.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service