OK EVERYONE I KNOW I AM A JERK, SORRY IF I MADE ANYONE MAD, BUT THRUTH IS THEY ARE BROKE, WE WILL WAIT AND SEE IF GROOVY GROVE GETS HIS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK people i am sorry and say things as i see them. parker if i have made you mad i am sorry, but the truth is that anyone expecting bonus money that have already signed a lease is not getting any bonus money. there are people on here saying that they were to be paid in october and they still have not gotten anything. you all on this site that are interested lets wait and see if this groovy grove gets his money. i bet he does not!!!!!!!!!!! groovy grove said that he will post when he finds out. they are broooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why do you post in large numbers of didgits? I would think that any talk on the subject would be something that everyone could understand. You post and then delete your posts, so how can anyone respond to what you have to say? Go back to school and learn some basic communication skills so that others may understand what you are saying. I don't mean to be confrontational but I just don't understand what you are trying to say.
ditto
Hey Mr. Spot,
We all can find times when we say or do things that didnt come out quite right or how we expected them to. That doesnt make you a jerk. If it did then that would mean that I am a jerk as well and everybody knows ole Snake hasnt ever been a jerk now has he ? :o)

You are entitled to your opinion.I believe that most with any understanding of the market and stock values of the players in this play, would agree with you to some extent on one point or another.Stating that someone isnt going to be treated in the manor in which they had hoped doesnt make you clairvoyant. There are hundreds if not thousands of people that have already confessed to and shared some of their stories with us about how they were lied to and or mistreated. Trying to rub someones face in it serves no purpose other then people thinking that you are a jerk, and thats not what we are after here.

I do not know Groovy Grove or his/her situation but I do know this.........If the minerals floating under my land ever held the value that they were said to have held, they will again hold at least that same value before I ever sign a lease. That my friend is something that I am more than willing to bet you on.Whether or not CHPK is even in business or not by then makes no difference to me whatsoever.The one thing they did teach me was that "Business is business & it aint personal".

Have a good one Mr.Spot. From one loud typer to another, easy on the caps and exclamation marks.People tend to thing you are angry and ready for a fight when you type like that. Its too close to Christmas to get put on the naughty list. If you happen to already have made the naughty list........you still have about 3 weeks to make the other one!!! (LOL) :o)
I'm not going to argue with you about whether CHK has or will back out of some of the bonus payments. They have announced publicly several times that capital expenditures are being cut...which translates to an end to the land grab. But you are in deep left field if you think this company is broke, and I can only surmise that you have never -- NEVER -- looked at a single CHK financial statement or SEC filing. This company may be a lot of things, but I can assure you, it ain't broke.
They are not broke but they have a problem with liquidetity.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service