I know its a new year, new president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Does anyone know if there is anticipated drilling in Sabine Parish. I am Pooled in the Grogan Field SWIPI just South Of the Murry 31?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel that the more South they move, the higher the pressure will get. I don't know if they have the knowhow to deal with the increasing pressure. I have worked the area of the Olympia and Murray wells for 6 years and have tried to find out as much as I can about the 2 wells. SWEPI is very tight lipped so all I have to go on is the rumors that I hear. Steve I think that they will develope the West side of Hwy 175 first.
I don't know for sure if they have that high of pressure but the person I talked to, and if you live there you will know who I am talking about, said that. I was talking to a fellow last week that works as a consultant of some sort in The Woodlands TX and he said that the higher pressure figures that I heard for the Olympia well was impossible. Me I don't know I am just Landman not an engineer. That may be why SWEPI moved North, so they can get a little more experience with drilling the shale.
I would like to thank everyone who showed there consideration and there termanogly is very blek to me, about the diffrent pressures of the wells.

Since no one is saying anything about these two wells and I am sandwiched in between them, that this will be a good sign for future drilling. I guess i AM JUST HOPING FOR SOMETHIG GOOD TO HAPPEN
As I told you before Steve, you are sitting in a good spot.
I've given up waiting on news from SWEPI. The first news from Sabine will be from CHK with the Nabors Logan well (#238703) in Section 34 of 10/12. It's "waiting on completion" so maybe it won't be long.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service