well site located between winnfield and atlanta in sardis community. Wondering if anybody has info on well to be drilled. Oil, gas or both like in ashland.

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Skip. Where on SONRIS is this kind of infor. found?
long Shot, All i know is what I was told and that was the rig is on site and drilling. Don't know any depths but will try and find out.
This is probably a Mooringsport Formation well. Was working the area in the last of 2004 & first of 2005. Devon had minerals under a bunch of property that was the William Edenborne tracts. Edenborne had lots of land on the Grant/Winn Parish line. Had a few old Lessors that contacted me back in the first part of the summer about leasing in the area.
T. D., I have been told  that the Mooringsport is the probable target of this well.
The permit lists the well as a Mooringsport horizontal.
I had buzzard all over  me in this project.
Two Dogs, were they offering anything as far as leasing or just looking around. Own some property two sections over. Glynn.
Glynn, can't remember all the particulars on the offer but it seems like I had 2 or 3 calls from previous lessors. One was from a coach that I think worked at the school in Atlanta. My son had taken the lease on him when we were working there. The first well, came in real good, it was East of Verda and North of Iatt lake. The second well produced a lot of water. When the buzzards caught wind of the first well they started flocking in on us and ran the price of doing biz up. We were buying leases from just South of the highway running from Verda to Dry Prong and North to Atlanta. I kinda miss working the Winn Parish courthouse Don Kelly runs a dam good office. I don't miss Grant Parish but I hear that a new chew and puke has opened at the Rock. Anyone ate there? Are you kin to Steve?
TD, I can only say there were a couple of really cute girls in Dry Prong in the late 60's.
Les you can bet they are gumming it now if they didn't get out of the Prong at an early age. It might have something to do with the water. In the late 60's I never got North of North Tioga with the young ladies, close but still in Rapides Parish.
Two Dogs, Steve is a cousin and I went to school with Don Kelly. Haven't seen Don in a long time but he is a super nice guy. Hope something comes of the well since they must think that section will produce after going back to it.
The information does not come from SONRIS.  It comes from the RidData weekly rig report.  $50/month subscription.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service