Shale news is soooooo slow and I am bored. I am wondering whatever happened to some of the most verbal players in the beginning of this site. Mooncookie, Jim Crow, Snake Stewart, Kassi, Jay (the other Jay--not Shale Geo).  There were others whose names I have now forgotten who are also lost. Did you all metamorphosize into our newer peers. If not, let's hear from you all again

Views: 950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No one gets booted for dancin! Only for parking on the dance floor! And I strongly encourage u put pen to paper or voice record ur pirate story!

Kat(aliscious),

Viewed the pics of your "Strange Days" performance.......  looks like you were having more fun than anybody!  Wish I could still "shake a leg" like that!!!   LOL  ..........  Good luck with the guitar. 

Linda(can'tdancemuchnomorebutstilllovemywine)

Hey Ms. Kitty,

I am trying to remember who the other "Jay" was. Shale Geo (Jay) is one of the most valuable members of this site. He does not beat around the bush, and he gives us first hand FACTS on a lot of issues. Everyone on this site should thank him everyday.

Indeed, Jay took hundreds of questions initally when the Haynesville was a foriegn entity to the shalers joining GHS.
Jay Murrell?????  Now he liked to stir things up!
Hey, that is the other Jay whose name I couldn't remember. I think he was a geologist too, but can't remember for sure
That Jay (Murrell) was no geologist.  He was (is) a landman.  And an infamous Shreveport character.  He and Jim Krow just couldn't stay out of partisan political donny brooks on the Main Page.  I understand ShaleGeo's desire not to be confused with him.
I kinda miss McConnell in a way because he had some different views on things. I would think that he holds the award of being kicked off of GHS more than anyone.
Jim McConnell aka Jim Krow was certainly one of a kind, TD, P.  I'd gladly welcome him back tomorrow.

Ol' Jim Krow was pretty obnoxious if I remember. We had a lot of political debates

He was something.....very intelligent and would go for the jugular.
Naaah, He was a self proclaimed genious. Not a geologist.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service