I saw on the news that a oil / gas well is beening drilled in Blanchard, where is this location?

is it associated with the Haynesville shale?

I would like to go check it out.

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

Ray,
There is supposed to be a well on the Bostwick Road. The land is being cleared if it is not already cleared.
You need to join us Sunday, June 29th for another organizational meeting for the Blanchard area residents. We will meet at 6063 Shreveport-Blanchard Highway at 4:00. Bring all of your friends and other area residents. We want to get as many home owners as possible. The O & G folks have the section where the proposed well will be leased up and now they are after our little "corner of the world".
We will not have any representatives from the oil companies as we have not invited any to be present. This will be out second meeting and we are no where close to entertaining offers or hearing more of the same old thing that we have all heard before. 6063 is a residence approximately 1 mile out of Downtown Blanchard. There will be signs posted Sunday morning. I suppose I do have more information concerning the next meeting because it will be held in my home!!
Please feel free to join us. Bring your questions and we will do our best to answer them. If we don't know the answers, we will all do our best to find the person that can honestly and factually answer them.
Cathy:

I am an attorney. I am not looking to make a quick buck off this situation. I do have some oil and gas experience, but I do not consider myself an "oil and gas" expert. I, like you, will benefit by organizing to increase the bonus offer amount. I live in Northwood Hills, and I am trying to get the folks in my subdivision organized. If I can get it off the ground, I plan of having a organization meeting at the Northwood Hills golf clubhouse. If successful, I'll let you know, and you are welcom to attend and share your thoughts. Does this interest you at all?

W. T. Visconte
I am interested can you take on some outer Blanchard and Mooringsport People
Coonman:

Absolutely! I am clearing use of the Northwood Hills golf clubhouse to have an "organizational meeting." When I get a date (hopefully around 7/15), I'll let you know. More folks = more leverage and more $ for all of us.
any word on the club house meeting?
I think everyone in the Blanchard area as well as the Mooringsport area should all come together to form one HUGE coalition. It matters not that we wouldn't have contiguous acreage (although that is a plus, the united numbers will speak and in turn will equate to higher bonus offers.
Whatever is done, it must be soon. These things take time and believe me, lots of work on everyone's part.
if you happen look today 7-6-08 we are having a meeting at blanchard town hall at 3.00 O'clock our group is from out around quiet acres subdivison in to town
Have you guys gotten another meeting scheduled? I am down from the split of LA 1 and US 71. Haven't found any meeting areas as of yet that I have been able to attend.
I see that your posting was on June 30th. Has anything taken place here in Northwood Hills? I must be your neighbor and just searching this site for information.

Thanks
where is Bostwick Rd ?
The road is 3 miles out of Blanchard off the Shreveport-Blanchard hwy.
It is about a 4 mile road that runs over to N Lakeshore.
You turn (almost) in front of a restaurant/grocery store. The meetings and letter of intent signings were at that restaurant..... price $15,250.....

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service