Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.'s Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy, The petit is very widespread in N. La and south Arkansas. I would say fairly w…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Sep 23, 2013 to PETRO-CHEM PERMITS PETTIT HORIZONTAL WELLS, PET RA SUA;FINCHER 28H #1 and LBCH 33 H #1

22 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by obed w odom

"Sandra, I think that the offered lease terms are too low. You did not identify what…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied May 12, 2013 to Claiborne Parish lease offer

12 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Eric Polansky

"Brenda, Yes, you must call the attorney who sent the notice and request pre-conferen…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Sep 30, 2012 to AIX ENERGY APPLIES TO REDEFINE THE HAYNESVILLE SAND, RES. C AND COTTON VALLEY, RES. A AND B IN THE EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

"Tony, FAIR AND JUST IN ARK?    NO< NO & NO"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Sep 28, 2012 to AIX ENERGY APPLIES TO REDEFINE THE HAYNESVILLE SAND, RES. C AND COTTON VALLEY, RES. A AND B IN THE EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

"DITTO, Skip"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Sep 28, 2012 to AIX ENERGY APPLIES TO REDEFINE THE HAYNESVILLE SAND, RES. C AND COTTON VALLEY, RES. A AND B IN THE EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

"OK< Skip I found rest of application and map"

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

"Skip, Good observations. I just hope someday some landowner out there will request P…"

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

"Tony, It is possible that they might want to co-mingle production from Haynesville S…"

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

"Skip, I think it is as much economics as anything. Where you have laydown units for…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2012 to Horizontal well now proposed for state line area in Claiborne Parish

102 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Eric Polansky

"I expected this to happen. This is good news. Watch and see what they do with wells…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2012 to Horizontal well now proposed for state line area in Claiborne Parish

102 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Eric Polansky

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service