Anyone heard anything about Grand Cane yet?

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

I heard yesterday that there was an organized group in Grand Cane? Anyone heard that and if so who is the contact?
I have owned a 5 ac. lot in Ranchland Acres since 1981 ( Sec 12 T13 R15). I have been under lease since I bought it, therefore I have not been contacted. I have requested a copy of the original lease from El Paso Production which is the current owner/operator. I know that quite a bit of the area has been under lease for years. El Paso has drilled quite a few alternate wells over the years to accelerate zone depletion of Hosston. Hopefully, they will capitalize on their lease to complete in Haynesville. If you hear of who might be heading up the group for Ranchland Acres, please let me know. I live in Shreveport and do not know anyone who lives there.
You might try to contact Bob Treadway (for Ranchland Acres), not sure what his number is. Should be in the book.
I also own land in Ranchland acreas and have a lease through El Paso that was in effect when my husband and I purchase our land. I have not been contacted by anyone in Ranchland starting a group. I would like to be contacted.
In Ranchland Acres and the current off is $22,500 acre. Some leases have been signed for $14k and $18,5K by Chesapeak(?)
I hadn't heard that yet. I too wonder who the contact is?
Hi Arliss, I don't know what Sections are in the Grand Cane area but I have heard that a couple a landowners with over 150 acres had offers over 1million almost a month ago; however, whether that was hearsay or not, I know that according to the LA Office of Conservation link on this site under Helpful Links, Minerals, Lease Sale & Tracts, as of yesterday, July 9, 2008 the going rate in Sections 15, 22, 27 &28, wherever they are, T-11-S, R-2-W, was from $23,757.00 to 27,512.00 per acre, so if anyone is taking less than $20,000.00 an acre, any where in the areas of the parish north of Mansfield, they are probably leaving money on the table.
Hi Arliss. They are presently drilling on the Blunt Sawmill Road about a mile south of Grand Cane. There are a couple more planned for about 2 miles SW of Grand Cane.

Last I saw, they had built the pad for a well on 3015 east of Grand Cane about a mile and a half out of town. These were all permitted for the Haynesville shale.
I saw that one on 3015 a few weeks ago and wondered if that was a well location. It has been cleared off for a while. I wonder if leasing in the section with the town of Grand Cane is likely? (S28, T13. R14W)
I thought they had already spoke to a few people in town. If you live there you might ask some of your neighbors. I'm in Section 20 and they haven't drilled yet.
Was this town of Grand Cane or outlying area?
Thanks for the info!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service