Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XTO 2009 Development and Eploration Expenditures

NEW YORK -- XTO Energy Inc. said Thursday its board of directors has approved a 2009 capital budget for development and exploration expendi…

Started by Ray C

0 Nov 20, 2008

Good read

COUSHATTA — Red River School Board employees might want to kiss the ground when they open their semiannual supplemental check Friday becaus…

Started by william buckner

1 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

They are here for a reason

Shreveport, LA, November 18, 2008 --(PR.com)-- ARWA (American Right of Way Associates) announced today that they will have an exhibitor boo…

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by william buckner

Top 3 reasons the big boys have put on the brakes?

#1 The plummeting of NG Prices? #2 Overleased and undercapitalized? #3 Trying to get a lid on the frenzy they have created and get a handle…

Started by Checkmateking

43 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by mekat

HOW MUCH UNLEASED, DEVELOPABLE ACREAGE REMAINS IN THE HS PLAY FOR MAJOR OPERATING COMPANIES NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE

I HAVE LONG SPECULATED ON THE BOUNDARIES OF THE HS PLAY AND THE AMOUNT OF UNLEASED ACRES THAT REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR THE ENTRY OF NEW, MAJOR…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

56 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

This is what concerns me

This well is located just west of keithville. The pressure test was 10000 in June. That is the highest pressure of any well in the Haynesvi…

11 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Newly acquired property

I just bought a house sitting on a few acres of land (and got the mineral rights in the deal) in an area that is being actively drilled. Th…

Started by El Theo

10 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

FORCED POOLING 101

I received a letter regarding forced pooling of a portion of my property. These are the questions I have: The forced pool is by a company o…

Started by noaah

13 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

Natural Gas is still up 400% in 10 years on a year over year average!

This won't be the end either according to The Kiplinger Letter . A general description of their vision of the future states that the sheer…

Started by ALongview

0 Nov 18, 2008

Haynesville Shale Education Center

Kudos to Encana for sponsoring the new center. It is monitored by as well as designed by the Louisiana Oil and Gas Association. It is locat…

Started by Snake Stewart

34 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service