Shale Related Topics (10,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cedar Grove Field/ Cherokee Horn

The Cedar Grove Field, according to SonRis (LA. State Mineral Database), is not the same as the Cedar Grove neighborhood in Shreveport and…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Susie

3D seismic survey. Good or bad idea for unleased landowner?

Recently contacted about wanting a 3D seismic survey on my land. We are currently unleased. This seems like a large gamble on the part of t…

Started by Coach_SC

23 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by keb

Unleased in Stonewall

I thought that I would try and get an idea of how many of us have not leased yet. You do not have to put your Section, but it would help. A…

Started by insomniacnla

54 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

O/G Lingo 101

Our group was told our property could be HBP because a portion of it could have been unitized with propery in another section owned by anot…

Started by Tricia Baker

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Tricia Baker

Pilot Holes?

This is a great site and very informative. I'm glad I joined. Has anyone heard of the "big" companies hiring the smaller drilling companie…

Started by widowwoman3

3 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by fisherman

Offers near Sec 14, T10, R12?

I have an offer on the table of $15K Bonus, 25% royalties. Several adjacent landowners have signed on at that level. Anyone know of other o…

Started by Michael McGaugh

0 Sep 9, 2008

Environmental Issues

I would like to know what environmental issues have been raised. A client asked me to look into the groudwater pollution problems if they e…

Started by Clifford H. Budd

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Clifford H. Budd

Petrohawk

FYI...Got a call yesterday from a group who has a packet of land across a number of areas. They informed me that Petrohawk was meeting with…

Started by Rick Mtichell

16 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by SharonB T18N R15W S8

"Black Gold" on TRU Network at 10 PM Wednesday Night(s).

Does any one else watch this network program? You can pick up on a lot of terminology and see how the drilling process actually works. Pret…

Started by Har C2

17 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sammie Williams

Who is Best most impartial Oil and Gas Attorney

If I wanted to hire the BEST Oil & Gas Attorney who would look out for the LANDOWNER, who is that person?

Started by kittycatmama

11 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Tedford Williamson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service