Jesse Joyner's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

""Zombies of the Apocalypse." I read a news article that said the U.S. was reaching o…"

Jesse Joyner replied on Friday to Following COVID-19 Oil/Gas Impacts

8 on Friday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks for posting this, John. Ryan's logic makes sense. I hope his analysis holds u…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 25 to WSJ: Investors Are Warming to Natural Gas

2 on Thursday

"Natch-man, are your sure it's a legit lease and not some sort of outright purchase o…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 19 to ROYALTY INTEREST LEASE OFFER Houston, Texas company for Section 35-Township 10 West- Natchitoches Parish

23 Mar 22
Reply by Rock Man

"How much was the bonus $ per acre? What was the royalty % and for how many acres?"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 19 to ROYALTY INTEREST LEASE OFFER Houston, Texas company for Section 35-Township 10 West- Natchitoches Parish

23 Mar 22
Reply by Rock Man

"Yeah, I get it Steve. Me, I used to invest time in attempting to figure such stuff o…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 18 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18

"Steve P., from your various posts over time, I'd say it's an easy no-brainer. Don't…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 18 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18

"We need a similar strategic reserve for NG. I'm sure Louisiana has some salt domes t…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 17 to WTI @ $28.70 Barrel

2 Mar 17

"One should not attempt to "stuff" logic or climate do-gooder concern into so-called…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 16 to Exxon Mobil calls for tighter methane regulations

23 Mar 17

"If it was me, GR, I'd do the best I could to get decent terms on a lease per knowing…"

Jesse Joyner replied Feb 4 to TO LEASE OR PAY

7 Feb 8

"Thanks, BZ, for sharing your thoughts. I always like the input of varying points of…"

Jesse Joyner replied Jan 26 to Hunter Energy Lease Offer

39 Jan 27

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service