Jesse Joyner's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"True. The Bossier is above the HA. And as I remember it with the earlier wells near…"

Jesse Joyner replied on Monday to Bossier Shale

11 on Monday
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"I'm savvy to the uncertainty, Skip. It's always iffy. Like I tell folks, you don't r…"

11 on Monday
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Thank you, Skip. I sorta thought those 16N minerals were a bit too far north. Guess…"

11 on Monday
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip, what about the below sections having the Bossier? 30-16n-11w 2-16n-11w 35-17n…"

11 on Monday
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip. Could be this doesn't apply to this particular situation, but over the years I…"

Jesse Joyner replied May 10 to My NARO Convention presentation topics

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"HY: True. It's always wise to be skeptical. I say:  Don't spend it until the check…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 28 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

80 Apr 29

"Lucky us. This morning I just got an attachment and reviewed one of my royalty-pay s…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 28 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

80 Apr 29

"Someone might say we're living in a CATASTROPHIC ECONOMY. And I admit I'm part of t…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 21 to Low-producing U.S. oil wells account for half of methane emissions, report says

11 Apr 23

"To me, these updates are sort of like looking at a football stadium's scoreboard. Ni…"

Jesse Joyner replied Aug 7, 2021 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (12/31/2021)

119 Jan 2

"Good stuff. Rock Man. Much appreciated. Logic tells me that Aethon has a profitable…"

Jesse Joyner replied Jul 15, 2021 to Anyone know Aethon's lease terms for Ashland Field 13N 7W 18 and 19

23 Jul 15, 2021
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service