Linda's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen friend!!!!!"

Linda replied Jul 12, 2008 to Getting Paid?

4 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Linda

"thanks snake, so how do you feel about direct deposit?"

Linda replied Jul 12, 2008 to Getting Paid?

4 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Linda

"I want to start my own little group for single parents who have had a hard time maki…"

Linda replied Jul 12, 2008 to What "GOOD" would you do?

61 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by CR

"Hi Don, no I am afraid I dont know this K Gilbert group. Who are they? I live off of…"

Linda replied Jul 11, 2008 to Is it true when the landmen tells you and your group that we have a specific time table to sign with his company or he/they will walk? (Like they did Dogwood).

29 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Thanks, snakestewart, but my question now is can I join another group if I dont thin…"

Linda replied Jul 11, 2008 to Is it true when the landmen tells you and your group that we have a specific time table to sign with his company or he/they will walk? (Like they did Dogwood).

29 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Thanks Kassi, but from what I hear people are saying that they talked to other repre…"

29 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Hi Neighbor, I will be at the meeting tonight at the Love Chapel. Hope to talk with…"

Linda replied Jul 10, 2008 to $$your area and $$offers so far

248 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by louis jackson

"Ok, finally got another offer where I am, which is in Princeton, off of Winfield Rd.…"

Linda replied Jul 9, 2008 to $$your area and $$offers so far

248 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by louis jackson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service