All Discussions Tagged 'land' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Push to Clear the Books of Chronic Shut-in Wells

Skip recently posted about new efforts to have unit survey plats filed of record.  This effort, currently working its way through the Legis…

Started by Dion Warr, CPL

10 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

Seismic Survey Permit 101 aka I have questions

My family members have leased land in Lincoln Parish to MRD. They were recently approached by Diversified Land Management / Seitel to sign…

Started by MelD

3 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Is a Partition an absolute must in Louisiana???

I want to know after a succession has been completed is it necessary to get a partition done? Can heirs still legally receive payment is a…

Started by Ken Boone

9 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Henry

Posibility of O & G Company releasing land owner

I have read these postings and I willhave to admit most of it is over my head. I signed a 3 year lease in March 08 which leaves me aqpprox.…

Started by Dan Aaron

25 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by red rider

"...with in 330 feet of adjacent lands...?

Question: This refers to a company drilling within 330 feet of a Lesee's land and the resultant production/royalites.   Okay, so given that…

Started by S.H.M.

20 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by sesport

How much is 6.5 acres of land worth by land only and by land and minerals? Just for fun.

How much is 6.5 acres of land worth by land only and by land and minerals? Just for fun. I am figuring out my net worth in Quicken. SE DeSo…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

15 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Muddigger

WILL O&G COMPANIES BUY LAND AND WELLS?

Just curious i own 149 acres in Harrison County Texas with a new producing Lower Bossier well on it. Does anyone think that a O&G Compa…

Started by easttxhaynesville

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

How much does good farm land lease for per acre in DeSoto Parish?

I am trying to come up with a good way to utilize the land that we own. We own 78 acres in DeSoto Parish, 22 of which we are already leasin…

Started by getoverit

11 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by stroud

Non Profit - Shared Property Questions? Experiences?

Please let me know your experiences if/when you have them. Let's say my property is on a lake. Let's say the lake is run by a Home Owners…

Started by Stank!

0 Jul 1, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service