just recieved a letter from Encana that there is a meeting for july the 9th in Natchitoches . just woundering what this might be about?

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need to got get my letter form lawer and make sure of sec t and w .will check with ya'll later thanks for the help !!!!!!!!!!
With the letter there should be a plat which shows the townships and the sections which will be designated HA RA SUA through HA RA SUF. Fairview Alpha School is located in Section 3 of Township 11North - 8 West to the east of your property by about 6 miles. I am sorry I am unfamiliar with many of the local landmarks. The important information is the specific sections included in this letter.
skip youre on the money. The land the old school was on is deadded back to us
Skip:

You're all over it. The correspondence shows Haynesville Res. B units, but they meant Res. A, as there are no previous orders defining HA RA units in Alpha. This is confirmed per Rick Revel's office. They will distribute maps with the revised nomenclature at the meeting on Thursday.

The Hosston units consist of two units west of the existing SUH and SUI, in Secs. 29 and 32, 12N-8W. The interest seems to be for Secs. 27 - 29, 32-34, as the hearing refererences proposed CV and HA units, both previously nonunitized in this field.

Previous wells were drilled in Secs. 27 and 34. The Beach well in Sec. 34 appears deep enough to have probed the shale depths, but I haven't looked at the logs. Based upon the history, it would appear that the area would be a candidate for newer tight-sands frac and commingling techniques at the shallower depths that were not as refined in the late 70s and mid-80s if a HA test proves out marginal or unfavorable, but I am not a G&G guy. Shalegeo, anyone?

These sections are right at the Natchitoches / Red River line. This would seriously push the HA envelope to the southeast. Here's rooting for Fairview Alpha, Campti and/or Clarence.
FF, thanks for posting the information. I am definitely familiar with Sec 3-T11N-R8W having attended my fair share of basketball games at the old Fairview Alpha High School. These Haynesville units will be just to the southeast of those for the Liberty Field. Also likely just west of acreage that was being auctioned by EnCana in May.

EnCana must have decided to try to hang onto these sections but the clock is ticking. I thnk they only have 1-2 years to get each unit drilled and on production.
made a few phone calls and the land is in the section right above sec #3 t #11 8w. was told that in the next year EnCana MAY try to drill 6 wells. That woukld be in section 34. By the why Les B will you be at the meetting?
FF, great inside information regarding EnCana's plans. This is consistent with EnCana doubling their 2009 Haynesville Shale budget to $580 million in an attempt to hold acreage.

I wished I could be at the meeting but it would require a very long trip.
please provide location of meeting and time of meeting? thank you.
I'd like to remind everyone that this is a pre-conference meeting notice letter and it will be held only if someone on the interested party list requests that it be held.
thanks skip, red , and everyone one else. the meetting is to be held at the holiday inn express at 11 a.m. tomorrow. My neighber and I will be there. Les thanks for the numbers but I think it will be some time before they move just a little south. thanks again.
Did this meeting happen? If so, would appreciate a summary.

Thanks,

HD
What was said at the meeting? Anyone? Did it actually happen?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service