Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

I was recently contacted by a representative with Indigo, who I have current well contracts with. Two of the several wells have only been producing a few months. An initial offer was made, then he increased the offer by 20%, then offered an additional 33% when I seemed reluctant. Why would Indigo be so eager to increase their initial offer by 60%? I asked my O&G attorney what was going on up there but I haven’t been able to get much info. Anyone know if they are planning anything big in DeSoto?

Views: 2042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dion, 

I sent you a friend request so that I could send you a message. I believe it is still pending. Thanks! 

Renee:

As Skip aptly notes - I've been more out than in on GHS as of late.  I did note your friend request and accepted.  Please feel free to message me.

Renee Brown, Just FYI, when Dion Warr or anyone else for that matter, has the designation of CPL this is the meaning behind it:  

A CPL certification recognizes a landman as an expert in the landman industry, as well as his or her commitment to extensive land management education. Becoming a CPL is the most intensive, requiring either significant experience or a considerable combination of experience and education

Good to know. Thanks for the information! 

Renee, if you don't hear from Dion by Monday, check back and I'll give him a phone call to alert him to your friend request.  He stays busy and tends to come and go here on GHS.

Thanks so much, Skip. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service