SAN AUGUSTINE.....You're the ROCK STAR of the HAYNESVILLE SHALE.
DEVON, ENCANA and yes ST MARY to.....ROCK AND ROLL guys and girls.
Bonus minimum $8500.00 per acre...Retain an attorney for negotiations...and support the TEXAS LAND AND MINERAL OWNERS ASSOCIATION.
look out Steven Tyler and Aerosmith....Rolling Stones...and Bon Jovi to...
San Augustine ROCKS!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxj8rCsroFE

Tags: HAYNESVILLE, ROCK, SHALE, STAR, of, the

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Skip, I saw Edgar Winter live in concert. He could play every instrument in the band plus some others.
He and Johnny and Janis are part of an impressive musical legacy from the Beaumont - Golden Triangle area. A little South LA. and a little E. TX. Must be something in the water.
Could have been the methane...
In full disclosure...Steven Tyler admits he can't remember the 70's.
Janis is way hard to book but I hear she puts in an appearance in Pt. Arthur once in awhile. Is Johnny W. still alive? LOL, albinos weren't sposed to live past 30... guess he showed the experts. Don't know about Edgar, tho.

If we see some more of those +30mmcfd IP's start coming in then all of us here in E.Texas will be dancin' "The Tighten Up" just like Archie Bell & the Drells did back in the day....

(Although Archie is originally from Panola Co and not SA County...)
Willie Nelson is of such universal appeal. EVERYONE loves him. I had a psycho kitten. All i had to do was play Willie Nelson and he'd zen out on the floor in a sphynx pose. I hope he sings from his grave.

Steve Tyler is H O T. He actually got hotter with age. Same with Mick.
Don't know if you guy's realize how much of your teen and early 20's activities your giving away with these band reminisces but it reminds me of a loud statement I heard in my teens while fleeing a party off Barron Road ( BURL!! BURL!! GETCHA CUFFS DA WOODS IS FULL OVEM )
I resemble that remark, Caiman. LOL! I was too fast to get caught. But the chiggers were terrible. Ha!
Oh, oh. Look out San Augustine, Nacogdoches County is nippin' at your heals.....

EOG/Crane 1-H tests at 31.175 mmcfd....

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/forum/topics/nacogdoches-texas-is...
Nac is on the radar scope now so hold on to your hats!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service