We are seeing a new trend of earlier and colder Winters. The price of NG is starting to climb. The question is: When will the price hit $5.00. May be before March 1st. Any other guesses? 

Views: 22255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The high so far today is: 4.947 and the low is: 4.685

1/24/14

8:35 AM         High 4.996     Low  4.813    Last  4.924

Getting close to $5.00

And we have another cold spell coming through next week.

Can I revise my prediction? We have snow in Sabine County.

Yes you can............. We have snow/ice here in the Baton Rouge Area also. Interesting weather.

link to an interesting graph of recent ng prices

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/natural-gas.aspx

The high so far today is:$5.017 @ 10:15. Only missed the $5.00 mark by 9 days.

Well Joe, you beat me. I missed by 11 days in the other direction. Thought sure I could count on groundhog!!

LOL............... You were close.

This was a nice exercise. Interesting comments and ideas about the NG pricing from a lot of GHS people. I think we are looking at $6.00 by late Feb. if the Winter Keeps throwing the fronts at us.

I predicted it..and now looking for $6.25 by mid February. Drill baby drill.. My  pad site is just sitting there ready to go

jffree1---This  Global Warming is getting tuff --- Al Gore next will sell Eskimos some ice cubes  LOL

Global warming could still be happening.  Look at current record hot temperatures in Australia.  The lower US is only 3% of the earth and the other 97% does count.  Hopefully we can agree that weather extremes around the world seem to be happening more frequently.  One reason LNG will be so important to prices is that it will minimize the impact of regional temperatures.

Maybe those Eskimos will need those ice cubes.  From the below article.

While the continental U.S. has been shivering from coast-to-coast with temperatures dropping as low as minus-40°F amid one of the most severe early December cold snaps in several years, one state bucked the trend in an historic way. The same contorted jet stream pattern that brought the brutal cold to the lower 48 states pushed a pulse of milder-than-average air into Alaska, where some spots recorded temperatures unheard of for December.

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/while-most-of-u.s.-froze-parts-o...

January 24, 2014... NG will hit $5.

YIP-YIP-YIP YAHOO!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service