Shale Related Topics (10,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Date expired minerial lease

Lease signed 8/8/2005 three year lease, told producing well when called , well not producing per DNR capped, Lauren Exploration Inc lease h…

Started by carroll j haydel

6 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by carroll j haydel

Will the amount of wells on a production unit increase your royalties

Need to know if you are paid royalties from each producing well that your property is located within that particular 640 acre unit.

Started by James MoneyBags

26 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by danny meyers

Sabine parish land

My family ownes land in sabine parish Sec. 20, Sec. 29 and sec. 14. Can anyone tell if they are leasing in these sections.

Started by B. White

5 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by B. White

CONTACTS FOR GETTING CONSTRUCTION WORK?

Who would someone contact to try and get some of the dirt work on the pads? Would you contact the drilling companies direct or are they usi…

Started by JW

8 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by R.A.D.7

Question about Haynesville Shale in extreme southern part of Arkansas

If your're in Arkansas (practically on the Louisiana line - south of Bradley)and received a letter asking for a lease, is it possible that…

Started by Harold5011

6 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by K_Bain

JPD Opted Out In Greenwood-Area of focus changed?

JPD Energy opted out of the "pre-lease" in our neighborhood for Chesapeake. They said the area of focus had changed or drilling was already…

Started by Tricia Baker

14 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Tricia Baker

chapter 13 or 7 bankruptcy and sign on payment?

i had a man ask me a queston tonight about what will happen if you are in a bankruptcy . so i told him i would ask this queston on here and…

Started by ez

12 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

Drilling notification?

The way I understand it, a drilling company is not required to notify the landowners in a section when they begin drilling. They are, howev…

Started by Jaime T

5 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

Call to Organize---Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, Desoto, Red River, Webster Parish Members

Do you have a Township/Range Map? Can you Read it? Organize with this Map. (Parish Region Maps) Found in the PHOTOS section. Find your Re…

Started by Har C2

15 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Har C2

LET'S NOT GET WHIMPY!!!!

I'm not a Big Mac fan, I really didn't like the way he talked down to people or made them feel little. Jay's approach works a heck of a lot…

Started by Dorcheated A1

46 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service