Shale Related Topics (9,846)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haynesville gas production falters amid extended slowdown in drilling

ANALYSIS: Haynesville gas production falters amid extended slowdown in drilling 10 Jun 2020 | 20:51 UTC Author J. Robinson  Editor Joe Fish…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

2 Jun 11
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

WOSP

Does WOSP stand for well in production? Thanks

Started by joevic

3 Jun 10

Enbridge: Largest North American Pipeline Company Pivots to Natural Gas And Renewables

North America’s largest pipeline company aims to pivot to natural gas and renewable energy Pipelines generate 55% of Enbridge earnings, gas…

0 Jun 8

AETHON S. Timber - Knox Alloc 1H and S. Timber - King - KVG Alloc 1H - San Augustine County

Does anyone have any news to report about these?  It is my understanding they have been drilled but not completed.  Any information would b…

Started by Lessor

23 Jun 8

Royalty payments

Can you tell me where the price we are paid comes from?  The price shown on the statement seems to be lower than the market. I know it is f…

Started by david entrekin

4 Jun 6

Force Majeure! Valance Operating Company

We received this letter with our April Royalty Payment. Input please your thought, opinions and professional experience appreciated! My tho…

Started by Gale

3 Jun 6
Reply by Rock Man

10 New EVs including Pick Ups coming next year

Link to full article at the bottom 2021 is going to be the year for electric revolution – 10 new EVs coming next year Fred Lambert  - Jun.…

15 Jun 5

Goodrich Petroleum’s Rob Turnham on the Haynesville Advantage

PATH FORWARD: Goodrich Petroleum’s Rob Turnham on the Haynesville Advantage (Video interview, click the link) Goodrich Petroleum President…

0 Jun 4

Chesapeake Energy: An Overview And Predictions of How Bankruptcies Will Play Out

Chesapeake Energy: rise and fall of a US shale star Derek Brower, US energy editor Oil and gas group once worth $35bn is flirting with bank…

1 Jun 4

Remember "Wind Catcher"? Project Wins Approvals

AEP Receives Enough Approvals To Move Forward With 1,485-Megawatt North Central Wind Projects American Electric Power Company Inc. (AEP)  P…

12 May 31

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service