Shale Related Topics (10,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State Claims Mineral Rights

I live in the East Half of section27 Caddo Parish. The state is claiming the mineral rights to this 320 acres. They leased the property in…

Started by Tommy Munds

18 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Grice

Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Marcellus Shale Joint Venture and International Unconventional Natural Gas Exploration Alliance with StatoilHydro

BELOW FROM CHESAPEAKE NEWS RELEASE, NOTE THAT 20% CHK INTEREST WAS SOLD TO PLAINS EXPLORATION. FOR COMPLETE NEWS RELEASE SEE CHESAPAKE WEB…

Started by RAZORBACK

26 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Martin

Petrohawks 5th Well

Floyd Wilson announce a 5th well today at a conference in Florida. Said it was another 15er. Pretty nice. The only question from the appare…

Started by Shaleguy

2 Nov 13, 2008

INTERESTING WALL STEET ARTICLE - Obama Is Likely to Use Executive Power To Halt Drilling

NOVEMBER 10, 2008 Obama Is Likely to Use Executive Power To Halt Drilling, Fund Stem-Cell Work By JONATHAN WEISMANArticle Comments more in…

Started by RAZORBACK

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

PXP Quartery report - 14 rigs on HS, 26 rigs on average in 2009

PXP Reports Substantially Higher Quarterly Earnings of $493 Million or $4.50 Per Diluted Share Thursday 11/06/2008 4:29 PM ET - Pr Newswire…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

0 Nov 12, 2008

New Petrohawk well Bossier Parish

I just read a Petrohawk press release from Nov 6, 2008 that stated that they had completed a new Haynesville shale well in Bossier Parish.…

Started by Atlpilot

23 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

What to Do?

It's about time to consider lease renewal with Chesapeake. Three years ago we signed with 2 year option for renewal. Do we have to renew or…

Started by Suni

21 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Will the parishes increase the property values? Will property tax rates go up now?

Will the parishes increase the property values? Will property tax rates go up now?

Started by VSC DeSoto South

38 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Did anyone sign a mineral lease in the shale for only a couple hundred per acre?

If so, I'd like to hear your story. I'm a reporter for The Shreveport Times. Please call me at 318 459-3266. Thanks

Started by bigbelly

93 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Guy Marsh

LEASE OFFER

ANYONE HEARD GETTING AN OFFER OF 400.00 PER ACRE ONE TIME FOR THREE YEARS, INSTEAD OF PER MONTH?

Started by JEA

5 Nov 10, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service