All Discussions Tagged 'Petrohawk' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BHP Billiton - Error on 1099's

I'll save the rest of you some time sitting on hold....  I received my 1099 from BHP the other day, and it was in error.  When I spoke to t…

Started by Henry

16 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Henry

Petrohawk-Suspension of Royalty Payment/Lake Bistineau Conflict

We have  been receiving royalty payments for about 7 months from Petrohawk, then we receive letter re: Suspension of Royalty Payment due to…

Started by smith1

33 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by smith1

Petrohawk delays royalty checks to May 25th

Please note:  The below notice in red has been posted on PDS Energy's webpage, which is the go-to for Petrohawk's "Owner Relations Online…

Started by GoshDarn

14 May 23, 2012
Reply by wilie

BHP mans all pumps in the US

May 15, 2012 (Aussie time) BHP Billiton's Fayetteville Shale, USA. Photo: Alan Baxter "BHP Billiton is accelerating the recovery of 1.5 bi…

Started by jffree1

11 May 15, 2012
Reply by Max

Petrohawk Energy Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial and Operational Results

HOUSTON, Aug. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Petrohawk Energy Corporation ("Petrohawk" or the "Company") today announced its second qua…

Started by jffree1

0 Aug 3, 2011

Petrohawk Energy Corporation Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial and Operational Results

New Operating Area: Permian Basin Petrohawk began building an acreage position in the Permian Basin in the second half of 2010, and has now…

Started by jffree1

2 May 7, 2011
Reply by jffree1

Postmark 3 days late to exercise extension rights

So, I got a letter in the mail from Encana postmarked Aug. 18, 2010 with a check to exercise their two-year extension right on a five acre…

Started by Thomas Teekell

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Thomas Teekell

Arthur Berman and pessimism about Shale-Gas... but I repeat myself

Berman's pessimism is on full display in this Bloomberg article. David Shale-Gas Boom May Stall as Price Slump Erodes Cash (Update 1) B…

Started by David

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by lethalinjection

Is Petrohawk Shutting Down

Anyone know why Petrohawk has stopped leasing. Word is out that a big bunch of landmen are getting layed off. Talk is that today is the las…

Started by Two Dogs, Pirate

41 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

T19N R9 W Webster parish

I have been contacted by several landmen, but when I ask who they are signing for, one said he didn't know the end company, and another fro…

Started by W Sharp

7 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Kassi

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service