anyone care to discuss highest bid they have for minerals 2018

what is the highest amount you have been offered per acre in Desoto(that is parish that has had highest offers from what I can tell)? So far from the offers I have actually seen with my own eyes I have seen $7700 per acre and that was on a 25% lease in Desoto with 1 Haynesville well and 4 more wells that were applied to be drilled but NOT permitted. That was for a 7 ac. parcel in north Desoto. (My elderly friend in Desoto sec. 19 of 15/14 still insists he was offered $19000 an ac. for his minerals in early 2017. I have not seen the paperwork but I have no reason to doubt him. That person has 5 wells paying. I told him I want to see who made the offer and he is looking for the letter to prove to me it was true).

I know others in outlying parishes who have sold $3000 an ac. I know a big factor is if the operator on section on top and bottom section is same as operator in middle. That seems to have a huge impact if someone will bid minerals. . Desoto has seen the highest price per acre (based on my PERSONAL experience)from people I know . I have friends in south Caddo and parts of Red River who can't even get an offer for minerals. . Anyone can to share info WITHOUT ANYONE'S NAMES. Even a general description like Township Range and Parish is fine

Views: 4345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Completely agree. The market is dramatically different now and buyers are much more disciplined. Buyers and Sellers must reach a rational price point that makes solid economic sense for both parties. Every situation is different, including within the same units; for example, if a particular buyer starts becoming over concentrated in a unit they might reduce incremental exposure pricing to justify further additions.

Bottom line is, credible sophisticated buyers want/need to buy acreage and they are very motivated to put their best foot forward on what they can really pay and still make good business sense for them. If you are lucky enough to get an offer from a leading buyer, it’s likely a very compelling proposition for both parties.
Larry Franklin, I tried to reply to you but this forum software is squirrelly and didn't format the post correctly. Bottom line, he didn't get that offer, read my other post in this thread.
Hale, thanks for the info, still looking for prospective buyers

Larry, I have interested sellers in close proximity to your sections, one being shared.  I'd have to look closely at your units but I expect that any buyer interested in my client's acreage might be interested in yours also.  Contact me at your convenience if you would be interested in discussing a package deal.

Skip, what is the best way to contact you?

"Friend" me and you will have access to my off site email address on my personal page.  If you are already a "friend", go to my page and get my email address.

Trying to friend you, having trouble!!

I have sent you a friend request, just accept it and you will have access to my personal page.  Just click on my name in blue to go to my page.  My offsite email address is at the top of my page after the list of my services.

It is against site rules to post a phone number or email address in a Main Page discussion.  There is no prohibition on directing a member to a personal page. 

Then talk to Keith.

Don’t click on it to read it!!!!!

Something else I want to add, ANYONE can make an offer. That doesn't mean they have the money to back up that offer. When dealing with any company, do your homework and make sure that company is legitimate. Ask for names of others who have dealt with the company and have actually received MONEY from them for their minerals. I have talked to a lot of people about minerals in last week and as natural gas prices have dropped I am seeing people get lower offers. I personally want to sell some minerals so I am doing my homework. Right now I am seeing a MAX offer of $7000 an ac. for central areas of Desoto (T15 R14) with 25% lease and already some proven production. Seems these companies look at initial IP production on first well. That was on a small tract. I am seeing $4800-5500 ac. in Desoto (sec. 21 15/14 Desoto) for 20% lease. I have friends in Grand Cane area of T13 R15 with old leases who are seeing $4000 an ac. offers. It seems to be predicated on area and the lease percentages. Factor in low natural gas costs that may be around for while. I still have not seen one person able to even get an offer in south Caddo.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service