All Discussions Tagged 'well' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angelina County - Rocky Hill and Marion Ferry area

This is a first time discussion for me......BP is drilling in the Rocky Hill and Marion Ferry area of north Angelina County area.  Several…

Started by DCT

2 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Servitude agreement

We recently received bonus checks for lease agreement in Avoyelles.  Now we are being asked to have the well site located on ~5 ac. of our…

Started by Woodlander

3 Sep 10, 2014

Understanding Well Logs

This is a shot in the dark, But would there happen to be anyone out here in Gohaynesvilleshale.com that could / would help me decipher a we…

Started by Benedumtreesoilwell

3 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Sean

4.0 Earthquake Strikes in US - OHIO

http://news.yahoo.com/4-0-earthquake-strikes-us-033538163.html   McDONALD, Ohio (AP) — Officials said Saturday they believe the latest eart…

Started by Robert Griffin R

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

S20-T15N-R14W Chesapeake Haynesville Unit, Well Permit and Drilling Rig

Chesapeake Operating: (1) submitted a 640 acre Haynesville unit application for Section 20 dated 3/24/10, (2) a Baton Rouge hearing on the…

Started by Robert Griffin R

22 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Robert Griffin R

How does one figure out if well costs have been recouped?

Is there a way to determine this using SONRIS reports or tools? Royalty check stubs indicate monthly costs and sale proceeds, but can the t…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

4 May 12, 2011
Reply by The_Baron

poluted water well in wilcox aquifier

Hi- Any help would be appreciated. I live in south Caddo parish. I have a water well that is 10 years old, developed in the wilcox aquifer.…

Started by JP

23 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Robert

Webster Parish Excitement?

Does anyone know anything about the recent commotion in Webster Parish?  I have family and friends there that are wondering what (if anythi…

Started by CajunInTexas

31 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by jim neely

Encana's Blackstone Ivory well in T13,R9, Section 5

Skip or Les B., or anyone else who might have local knowlege.  Encana has drilled the Blackstone Ivory 5 in 13/9, Section 5 of Red River Pa…

Started by Spring Branch,mineral owner

26 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

What was th well that got everything started for the HA?

What was the HA well that got the leasing frenzy started for the HA play? Who was the producer, what was the production, and in which field…

Started by North LA

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service