Shale Related Topics (10,821)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROYALTIES

SO IF YOU HACE ACER OF LAND AND THAY DRILL A WELL AND IT PUT OUT 8 MCF ADAY WHAT WOULD YOU GET A MONTH ON ROYALTIES

Started by J W

3 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Bayou Lassie B2, 20-19N-8W (1997 HBP)

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Does anyone know once they drilling company has reached total depth and pulled the rig out what the next phase in completeing a well? The r…

Started by easttxhaynesville

11 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by easttxhaynesville

Dogwood Lease Holdouts - are there any out there besides us?

Well, call me stupid, but we're not signing the Dogwood lease. We have a normal sized lot, probably about a quarter acre. I am hearing from…

Started by Lotza Spotz

22 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Lotza Spotz

Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

Someone please look at this (located in Bienville Parish Group) and tell me if you think Bossier Parish (or parts of it) look to be in the…

Started by PM

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"HAYNESVILLE.COM COALITION" a real diverse group

Why not use the members of this group as an coalition. we have members from all over the AkLaTex. I'll be willing to pay a small fee if Ha…

Started by RAY

28 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Kassi

Mineral Rights

I live in the Timbers E. subdivision in Haughton. When we bought the land the mineral rights were kept by Pioneer Bank. I've read that afte…

Started by Marie Davis

23 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Shreveport section Township map

Thanks for posting the map. Could you tell me how to get one that these old eyes could read? Thanks to all of you out there who have given…

Started by Peggy cd4

16 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Iris

Other than the obvious, what else can entice a lease?

I'm new to the the site and from what I can gather all the gas companies and/or investors are not only looking for the shale, but its depth…

Started by Waterwell

2 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Waterwell

Does a block have to consist of connected Land?

Okay, so I am not too swift. We have folks that have land in one part of our town and another group in another part of of town - maybe 5 mi…

Started by Jag Edge

9 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by RAY

South Webster Association of Mineral Owners Meeting

SWAMO will be holding our first meeting July 17th at Union Elementary Gym in Doyline @ 6:30 p.m. This is a Thursday night and will be very…

Started by Snake Stewart

6 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Assignat B2

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service